Non·sense (nän′sens′, nän′səns)
1. words or actions that convey an absurd meaning or no meaning at all
2. things of relatively no importance or value; trivialities
3. impudent, foolish, or evasive behavior
1. designating or of syllables or words constructed of sounds or symbols arranged arbitrarily so as to have no meaning
2. of or designating verse, poetry, or other literary composition consisting of words or syllables that convey an absurd meaning or no meaning at all
how foolish; how absurd: an exclamation of impatience, contradiction, contempt, etc.
I’ve now done two designs for them (the matryoshka doll pendant/earring design in the banner, as well as a Musicians of Bremen tee design), and Andrew and Claire were nice enough to give me a $20 gift certificate to give away!
So here’s the rules: Reblog this post (‘liking’ doesn’t count, sorry) and you’ll be entered into the contest. Next Tuesday (August 2nd, a week from today) someone will be randomly chosen to win the gift certificate. I’ll make a crazy blingee with the winner’s username, because I guess that’s what I do now.